Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Janae-ness

I've been reading about Buddhism lately. Surprisingly, I have learned a lot. Buddhists believe living is suffering. "Suffering is caused by craving or attachments to worldly pleasures of all kinds." So until I stop craving, I will suffer. There is so much more, but basically there is a path to enlightenment and you need to find peace within yourself in order to achieve Nirvana. And I realized.....the reason that I'm unhappy in life right now, is probably that I'm in fact unhappy with myself. So I am going to start doing things for me, and not other people. I need to focus on Janae time. And that is what I'm gonna do.

On another note, I've started hanging out with a new guy. I'm not sure where it's going to go but he really likes me and I don't know where I stand in the whole thing quite yet.

Turns out, my dad has to work on Saturday. Which means I'm not going to his house this weekend. But that's okay, because my mom is going out of town! But Clinton is still being an asshole to me and I am sick of it. Why are boys so lame?

I need a man.

No comments: