Sunday, January 11, 2009

is it any surprise that you feel so overrun?

It's hard to be friends with two best friends who are now pretty much enemies, and can't stand to be around each other. It's hard to see my Dad come into the house and feed the cats and dogs, and everything seems normal again for a second. It's hard to talk to "him" when I know he's lying to me, and I can't say anything. It's hard to try and concentrate on my school work, when all of these thoughts are constantly racing in my head. All I want to do is "eat, sleep, repeat."



I never imagined that the life of a hermit would even cross my mind.
I have always dreamed of traveling all over, meeting tons of new faces, and exploring different cultures. But this is a really fucked up world. And I don't know if I can face it on my own.

No comments: