Monday, January 19, 2009

i'll drink to that, let's drink to that

I sit here and I don't know what to write.

I don't want to miss him, but I do. And now there's this great guy that seems very interested in me, and he's perfect on paper but I feel like he's too nice. Why is that always the case with them for me? Too nice means not good enough? In my head, I guess so. Clinton was the exception, and he's gone. I need to wake up and realize that. He is not going to come back to me.

I really worry about my Dad. I hope he's doing alright.

I forgot how much I love McFly.

I wish I had money so I could be more stylish. Speaking of money, I spent this week's lunch money on fucking pizza and breadsticks and soda at Bobbi's house on Saturday night. Greaaaaat. I guess I'll starve this week. Ugh.

No comments: