Monday, January 12, 2009

hello seatle, i am an albatross

I think that next weekend I am going to go see my dad. And I know it'd be a lot easier if I took a friend along, but I don't want to. Not the first weekend, at least. I knew I'd miss him, but I didn't think I'd miss him this much. I really miss him. He always made me feel like I was still his little girl. I miss that. I miss sweet-talking him into buying me ice cream. I can't even begin to imagine what it'd be like to lose my dad permanently...

Starting this week, I'm going to be working for my sister on Fridays from 11am-3pm. Some days I can work more or work less but that is my main schedule. Which means I'll be making $32 per week. But I need to save it up, so I can pay Tiffany back and so I can save up for my car.

I have a 3 page response paper, that I have not started on, due Wednesday. But I can't concentrate on it because I am depressed and stressed. I don't and won't show it, but I am. I know I am. I can feel it inside me. It's like I'm breathing invisible fire. I don't know what that means but it made sense in my head.

No comments: