Sunday, January 11, 2009

HOW?

How does it go from THIS:

"I'm not looking for a hookup, I want someone who will be there for as long as they can."
"The only job I have is scooping ice cream so I think you'd fit right in."
"Kiss you back. Silly :)"
"It's different, I hardly know you, but I'm always so comfortable and warm when I'm with you. It's mesmerizing :)"
"I can think of a lot of places where I wanna kiss you ;)"
"Your stomach, your forehead, your hands, your sweet lips, and of course some butterfly kisses =)"
"I wanna hold you in my arms"
"You make me smile :) I can't stop thinking of your beautiful eyes and the way your hair smells when I hug you and how we hold each other in my freezing car at night!"

"He likes you I hope you know"
"He said you're a really chill chick"
"He said you're really cute too"


to THIS, in a matter of 1 1/2 weeks:

"You're just not my type and I really did like you, it's just things change when you get to know someone. And that you shouldn't throw yourself at every guy that comes along. And I don't wanna make this hard on you cause I know you're going through a difficult time. With the new school and your parents splitting. But I don't want us to stop talking and things be hostile between us."
"...I just thought you rushed it too fast. You're just not the girl I'm looking for. Nothing personal."





I won't forget the good times.
It's time to move on, I guess.

No comments: