Thursday, January 8, 2009

let me love you, let me want you

I wish my Dad and I had a more productive relationship. I haven't talked to him since he came over and fed the cats and dogs last Sunday. I feel like I should call him and ask how he's doing, but I don't know if I'm ready for that quite yet.

Clinton and Kegan picked me up at like 8am this morning and we went to Burger King. I was wearing my jammies inside. It was nice, and afterwards Clinton walked me inside my house and we kissed goodbye. But it didn't feel right like it used to. I know I held back, and didn't kiss him the way I normally would. "He's just not that into you" me. I know it. It's my intuition, I guess you could say. I'm really glad 90210 came back. I watched it this morning when I got back to my house. It was incredible! Anyway...

I need to go read like 50-something pages in The Jungle, since I never do my homework at night anymore. But before I do that, I'm gonna get ready for the most part. That way it doesn't take me forever later. Today, Tiffany is picking me up earlier than usual and we are going to visit our old T.A.P. (Troubadour Advisory Program) class at Santa Su! I am so excited to see Bobbi, Kyle, and Mrs. Hazlewood. It shall be delightful.

Mrs. Bitchhead better let me into Astronomy. I will be so angry if she doesn't.

No comments: