Thursday, November 6, 2008

i'm just scared of what you think,

you make me nervous so i really can't eat


This week has been quite interesting and sort of eventful. I'm not really going to explain all of it in full detail just because that would be a really boring blog, even though my week has been pretty good and fun. Reading about it would be lame, you don't even know. I'm confusing you, aren't I?
Well anyway, today as I got off the bus to walk the rest of the way to my house, it smelt like one of those warm winter days, where Christmas is nearing and you can smell the pine from miles away. I suddenly found myself feeling really comfortable with where I was. Though I'm still not sure if I've found exactly where I "belong" or where I want to be, I am comfortable. I'm in a good place right now. The love life is complicated but I'm trying really hard to just go with the flow for once. And I think it's working pretty well for me!
Figured I'd write a blog though, since I haven't written one in a while.

No comments: