Monday, November 17, 2008

you're awful, i love you

You say you want me so badly, and then you hardly call! I wish you would take me out already. You intrigue me, and I haven't been this curious about someone in a while. I'll be waiting...but not forever.

I have no idea what I'm going to do at lunch when I go back tomorrow. I know it's my fault for all of the reasons I can't sit with the two groups of people I used to sit with, but it really sucks. I'm not gonna pity myself or act like I want others to pity me, because that's like the complete opposite of what I want right now. But it would be nice to have a steady group of friends at school that I'm welcome to eat with.

I should probably go do the dishes now, since my parents will be home soon. I really, really hope I get into the hs@mc. That would be awesome.

No comments: