Friday, November 14, 2008

it's something unpredictable

but in the end is right

I'm still not really reacting in any specific way to the whole divorce issue. I wonder what my mom thinks of that. As far as the love life goes, I have a few possible prospects to like but for now I'm not sticking to one guy. Whenever I do that, it seems to get me into trouble. I have been sick for the past couple of days, and it really sucks. The Royal vs. Simi football game is tonight, and I am desperately wanting to go. Tiffany really wants me to go, too. So when my mom gets back from lunch, I'm gonna try and convince her to let me out even though I'm sick. I mean, honestly, I haven't been to any of the football games this season. I went to more last year, when I didn't even go to Simi! And now that I go there, I haven't been going to the games. I find that ironic. Anyway, that's what's going on in my head right now.


Question of the Day:
When did people stop being sincere?

No comments: