Tuesday, December 30, 2008

this ain't hollywood, this is a small town

I hid my depression for so long that I can no longer tell if I'm actually happy or if I'm faking it. It's worrying me. A lot of things are worrying me. I worry a lot. Clinton hasn't been scared off yet, and it's worrying me. I have so many classes to make up, and it's worrying me. My dad is moving out on Friday, and it's worrying me. Mitzi is really old, and it's worrying me. There are so many more things I could name, but I don't have time. I have to take a shower and eat something, because I'm babysitting Alyssa and Robert at noon. I don't know when I get off, but when I do, I have to come home and finish my chores. Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, and I have no idea what I'm doing. Woohoo. Happy New Year. I just wanted to kiss him. But hey, if I've gone sixteen years without a New Year's kiss, what's one more year, right?

No comments: