Tuesday, December 23, 2008

baby, all i want for christmas is you

It's weird how one person can change everything. How one day it can be pouring, and the next day the sky is clear and the sun is shining. How a train crash can ruin so many peoples' lives. How a smile from a stranger can brighten your outlook on life.

Christmas Eve is going to be so different without my Uncle Bill, Aunt Christine, and cousins Daniel and Becky this year. I hope they are enjoying London. I miss them a ton. Simi Valley isn't the same without them. I have many memories with them. Especially Becky. I miss her! I miss playing "bar" in her old house. And when we played hide and seek and hid in the cupboards, and Daniel never found us.

My life has changed so much throughout the years. I am still young, but I've been through a lot. Definitely not as much as a lot of my friends have, but even so. Sometimes I wish I could start completely over. I've made so many mistakes that I wish could easily be forgiven. But life isn't supposed to be easy.

It scares me that I don't know where this is going. But I'm excited to find out.

No comments: