Monday, December 29, 2008

i'm ready to be heartbroken

I have a million thoughts running through my head right now, and I have no idea how to organize them all. It's been clarified that Clinton and I are "seeing each other." I couldn't be happier about that. It is also very difficult to be friends with both Bobbi and Serina, when they aren't friends anymore. When I'm at one house, I can't call the other. And vice versa. I love both of them so much and am trying really hard not to pick sides. I want to be there for each of them as much as I can, but it really isn't easy for me. What has been easy for me lately, however, is crying. Marley & Me, now How to Deal. I don't know what is with me! I guess I'm starting to relate to others more. My mind continues to race.....I have to clean now.

No comments: