Sunday, December 14, 2008

do you have to let it linger?

I know it's a bit much to say that someone is perfect, but they can get pretty dang close to it. I don't really know what it is, but this situation feels different. I'm getting my hopes up as usual, but for some reason I'm not worried. And I'm pretty much always worried. This just feels right. I don't know what is going to come from any of this, but whatever it is, I'm ready. I've never felt more ready in my life. For the unknown. The new. The future.

Sitting on a very silent shuttle bus, really makes you wish that you could read peoples' minds. Silence is nice sometimes, but for the most part it makes me uncomfortable. Maybe it's just me, maybe not. But silence is creepy.

This weekend was great. I'm exhausted, but in the best way.
Do you ever feel that way?

No comments: