Tuesday, December 16, 2008

the best is yet to come

I know you don't read this. You hardly even go on MySpace. But I'm still scared that if you do read it, you'll think I like you too much. I still hardly know you, but there is something about you that I can't get enough of. Normally the cuteness and the "I think you'd fit right into my life" and "I'd kiss you back, silly" would get to be too much for me and I'd run away from it all. But something is different this time. I think it's you. You make me feel safe and like there is nothing to afraid of. When I'm with you, I feel like we could take over the world. It's intense, but relaxing at the same time. I like this pace. I loved seeing you today. I haven't felt this good about something in a really long time. I hope the feeling lasts. I can't help but be scared, though. And although you make me feel like there's nothing to be afraid of, I already told you that with being hurt so often, I have no choice to be cautious.

I feel like my title. "The best is yet to come."

No comments: