Thursday, March 26, 2009

i'm a troublemaker, never been a faker

Sometimes I am afraid to post certain things in my blogs in fear that someone I know who doesn't normally read it, reads that entry that they just so happen to be featured in. But I am sick of being afraid. I am going to be truthful and raw and human, and speak my mind.

I really like hanging out with you, and I hope we become better friends. But I feel like you don't trust me and so you don't really tell me very much about you or your life. I don't know. Maybe it's because we haven't really hung out that many times yet, but maybe you really don't trust me. I want you to know, though, that I am one of the most nonjudgmental and trustworthy people you will ever meet. I know it's hard to believe that right off the bat, but I hope you will learn it and believe it soon. You're just one of those people that I feel really comfortable around. Someone with whom I can be myself. You know?

M.J. is the love of my life. Seriously.

I cannot wait to have my license and a car. Life is going to be so free, even though I have so much work to do this summer and will probably have hardly any free time. Having a car is freedom enough.

Life is pretty decent right now. I am quite satisfied.
Maybe that's just the wings.

No comments: