Monday, March 9, 2009

i guess this is growing up

I am going to start focusing on the more important things in my life. School, driving, my friends, and my family. Boys always seem to be my main focus, and I don't like it anymore. I know what I want, and I will wait patiently for it. I am not going to force anyone to like me, and I'm not going to force myself to like anyone else than the one person that I like. I will continue to go with the flow, like I've been doing. But I am not going to try to get what I want. If I am meant to get it, it will come in time. I have finally accepted that. I am sticking to working hard in school, getting in lots of driving before June, being nicer to my friends and spending more time with them, trying to see my Dad more often, and not giving my Mom so much attitude.

The partying lifestyle is great every once in a while, but I need to focus on the important stuff right now. I can't risk my future anymore. I have too many goals that I want to accomplish.

1 comment:

Miss Gemini said...

I couldn't agree more. :]