Thursday, October 23, 2008

i was so many things before being honest.

and i'll be so many more before i do it again.


I am still pretty upset about what happened with Tj, but honestly...I know I'll get over it. Sooner rather than later, I'd hope. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I totally didn't do any of my homework, as usual. But I stretched! I did lots of stretching and some little workouts for my abs. Then of course I had to go and ruin it by drinking a Dr.Pepper. But oh well. At least I did SOMETHING, you know? I need to start going to the gym. I have so many P.E. days to make up!!! My day was pretty good, considering I got to see Bobbi and Serina. And today in French, we watched Beauty and the Beast. Well, we didn't get to finish it but still! We stopped at one of the best songs though :[ "Be Our Guest" Oh, how I love Disney movies.

Anyway, it's time for me to shower and go to sleep. Goodnight.

No comments: