Wednesday, April 22, 2009

i need a little more, i think

because enough is never quite enough
what's enough?






It is so easy to just sit here.
To think, and sit, and think, and sit.
Staring at the ceiling and I feel dead alone.
Lost, but I know where I belong.
Finally.

What is the problem?
Is there a problem?
Define problem.

Life is always about defining, and learning,
and winning, and losing, and living, and dying.

What's the point?
What's enough? like the song says.

I want to find the answers.
But I don't even know what the questions are.

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing
would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And
contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see? It would be so nice if something made sense for a change."
- Alice In Wonderland




If life is the question, what is the answer?

1 comment:

Miss Gemini said...

In response to your question I'd have to say the answer is "Living it."


I really really like this entry by the way. It got me thinking about a lot of things.