Sunday, February 1, 2009

you're taking over my mind

"I would like to make a quilt

as heavy as those vests you have to wear
when they take your x ray at the dentist
only full of small flowers instead of lead
like a lavender potpourri,
but big enough to cover my entire bed
and me as well.

No reason for this.
No marketing plan.

Just think it would feel nice.
Like being hugged
by a giant friend."

-Dallas Clayton (DallasClayton.com)

I really like this. It makes me feel comfortable and warm.


It is my cousin Daniel's birthday. Happy Birthday, Daniel!
He will probably not read that but it's okay, I guess.

Sometimes I feel like I am just continuing to dig myself into a deeper hole. Every second of every day, I sit and listen and I don't learn. I never learn. Why is that?

My mom has a new boyfriend. His name is Ted. He is cool.

My dad ordered my laptop. A Dell Studio 17. Jet black. I'm excited. But the ship date is February 16th. That is too far awaaaaay. Grrrr. I have patience problems.

I have a 3 page essay to write on The Jungle and I don't want to do it. I have to, and I will, but I really don't want to. Not looking forward to it at all. Ugh.

No comments: