Tuesday, February 17, 2009

i wanted you to stay here holding me

Leaving town to Arizona gave me a lot to think about. Life is too short.

My Daily Singles horoscope for today from Yahoo, is very interesting. "Now's a great time to empower yourself. Life is a series of choices -- nothing more, nothing less. If you're not where you want to be as far as work or romance, it's time to make some changes. So put a lid on the blaming, rationalizing and minimizing already. It's about personal responsibility." It is very true, actually. Everything is about choices, and personal responsibility. And as far as romance, I am not where I want to be. So I am going to do just as my horoscope tells me, and make some changes. I have already started, really. I have just been going with the flow and doing what I want, but like it tells me, I need to stop blaming, rationalizing, and minimizing. I think and analyze everything way too much.

No comments: